Weymouth, Dorset, England
£20ph Clinical Lead required in Weymouth, Dorset for a Medium Sized Fully CQC Compliant Care Home with Nursing. Full Time Hours Per Week
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Weymouth, Dorset. My client offers nursing care to those living with dementia, mental health or physical disability. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the nurses whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Full Time - 42 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative and General Care
- £20 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Paid Breaks
- Performance bonus 2 weeks salary after 12m, 4 weeks salary after 24 months
- Free Car Parking
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- NMC Paid
- DBS Paid
- Ongoing training
- Internal Progressions - Priority over applicants
- Highest pay rates in any region of the country
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse