Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - RGN RMN RNLD
Alcester, Warwickshire, England
Job Title : Registered Nurse
Location : Alcester, Warwickshire
Salary : £28,000 - £37,500 ( Up to £15.50 per hour, from 36 to 48 hours available)
Service Type: Elderly and Frail / Dementia Care
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
** World Class Training and Support Package - NHS Band 6 Equivalent **
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care sector as a general nurse in one of their beautiful nursing homes. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as just that - individual. We have an outstanding NEW dementia care scheme reducing the reliance on medication and instead focusing on new tools for pain and distress management. This home prides itself on creating a homely feel for both residents and the nursing team alike. This is a great opportunity for an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This role includes working Days or Nights, as both are available, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- £ 28000 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse