RGN - Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Southampton, Hampshire, England
RGN - Staff Nurse - Outpatients - Private Hospital - Southampton - to £30,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest healthcare providers in their state of the art facility based in Southampton.
They are currently looking for an experienced nurse ( RGN ) to join their outpatients' team in providing quality specialist treatments across 9 specialities:
- Ear, nose and throa
- General surgery
- Oral surgery
- Pain management
As an RGN - Staff Nurse - Outpatients you will:
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
The ideal RGN - Staff Nurse - Outpatients will have:
- A level 1 Registered General Nurse ( RGN )
- Possess an NMC registration
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hospital outpatients department (preferred)
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse