Interim Lead Theatre Nurse
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
The Private Clinic are currently looking for an Interim Lead Theatre Nurse to work in our Bristol Clinic for a period of 6 months covering Maternity Leave.
• To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
• To assist/ circulate/scrub with various types of surgical procedures including Vaser liposuction, fat transfer, and varicose veins EVLT and phlebectomy procedures.
• To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient following the procedures.
• Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including out patients.
• To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering. FT nurse only
• Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers. FT nurse only
• Flexibility around business requirements.
• Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota – FT nurse only
Customer Service/ Patient Focus
• Follow up care and advice provided to patients using The Private Clinic paperwork.
• Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
• A high standard of service, professionalism and behaviour is maintained at all times.
• Escalate any patient queries to the Clinic Manager efficiently and in line with The Private Clinic policies.
• Work closely with the business and be able to provide information on procedures and costs – to add.
• All clinical policies and protocols are followed correctly.
• Effective contribution is made to the development and implementation of appropriate protocols and procedures.
• Infection Control compliance, including maintaining audits.
Please forward an up to date CV for a full job description.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Cosmetic nurse, Theatre nurse