Paediatric Nurses - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
We are currently looking for Paediatric Nurses who are looking for agency vacancies within a number of hospitals across the Manchester area. We have a lot of work around the area and are looking for quality candidates who are interest in local well paid work.
Working within these hospitals you would be dealing with paediatric patients and assisting them with basic nursing tasks. The main positions are working with a number of our preferred supply hospital groups and private hospitals. We are looking for dedicated individuals who are happy to work days and nights. If this position appeals to you please contact Nursdoc Team on ApplyASAP.
* Market leading rates of pay
* Easy registration - we will come to you
* Control of the work that you do
* Quick payment of timesheets
* An opportunity to be part of our professional team
* A responsive company that will be there for you when you need us
How to Apply:
If you are a paediatric nurse that meets the above criteria and interested in these vacancies then please do apply online using the button below.
You Must Have:
- NMC PIN
- At Least one Years UK Experience working as a Nurse
- DBS/CRB Certificate(Must be within a year or registered on the update service)
- Passport / Visa(If not EU Passport)
- Proof of Address(Dated within the last 3 months)
- National Insurance Proof(Card or P45/P60) *
- Mandatory Training(CPR and Manual Handling)
For more information, please feel free to contact Nursdoc by calling Apply.
Alternately please email
- £ 33 - 45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse