Registered Nurse RGN Acute Medicine
Harrow, Greater London, England
Our client is the largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
Their hospital in Harrow are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team within the Acute Medical Ward team.
This post is full-time, permanent 37.5 hours per week, this role incorporates working with acute medical conditions and rehabilitation. The hospital provides services to adults and children from16 years of age. The hospital has five theatres, an endoscopy suite, a Level 3 Intensive Care unit and offers a self-pay, walk-in Urgent Care Centre, open 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm.
Key Competencies and responsibilities include
• You will need to have 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse working within an acute care setting;
• Assisting in the delivery of patient care and ensuring that treatments prescribed by the medical staff are carried out, and that multidisciplinary team members are informed of changes in the patients condition;
• Being flexible, promoting best practice and developing others and self is essential;
• Working according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, Care Quality Commission and IHAS; and
• The ability to respect and be compassionate to patients needs.
Salary and benefits
The role is offering a competitive salary of £26,000 per annum plus weekday and weekend enhancements and benefits package which includes:
• 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
• Private Medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual health Screening
• Family and Friends Discount on services
• 24 -7 counselling program.
Please call Maxine for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse