Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse
Permanent, full time
Band 5, plus excellent benefits
Are you looking to work within a fantastic location in a fast-paced environment? Then this may be the job for you.
Pulse is working alongside a UK wide organisation to recruit an outpatient and pre-assessment nurse for one of their leading treatment centres based in Bristol.
The treatment centre offers a wide range of day surgical and inpatient services including ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, ophthalmology and urology.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be based within the outpatient and pre-assessment service and will be responsible for patient care and managing the helpline and dealing with calls.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing and organising patient work load on a daily basis
- Collaborating with medical staff to ensure the patient is ready for surgery - this will decrease patient waiting times
- Ensuring patients receive a comprehensive education regarding their surgical procedures and rehabilitation expectations
- Taking responsibility of patient records and ensuring they stay confidential
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Recent experience within an acute surgical setting
- Outpatient/pre-assessment experience
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training opportunities - they will invest in you
The successful nurse will receive a band 5 salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on Apply.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse