Locum Nurse (s) required (RGN/RMN) - Highly LUCRATIVE Contracts
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
HIGHLY LUCRATIVE LOCUM / AGENCY NURSING * Up to £30 per hour + BENEFITS *
Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN) - Locum Shifts (Days, Nights, Weekends)
REGULAR SHIFTS, FLEXIBLE HOURS TO SUIT, FULL TIME HOURS, PART TIME HOURS OR OCCASIONAL SHIFTS.
Due to extremely high client demand, HAMILTON CROSS is seeking experienced RGNs and RMNs to work Locum Shifts in specialist Nursing Homes and Care Home settings. The RGN / RMN provides dynamic leadership to the support team while ensuring that patients receive the highest quality of care and support. This role requires an RGN / RMN with initiative, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and good time management. This is a great opportunity to advance your career; we offer market-leading compensation in addition to the opportunity to utilize and develop your nursing skills in different environments.
HAMILTON CROSS delivers the highest possible standard of care and exceptional customer service through providing care and support to individuals in their homes and by supplying quality Nurses to the private and public sector, including NHS hospitals, private hospitals and a wide range of other Healthcare settings.
As a RGN / RMN you will ensure that care and support is delivered in accordance with the needs and wishes of the service users and the clinical lead. You will also be responsible for assisting the support manager in the development and maintenance of high quality person centred services, utilising every ounce of your nursing experience and training to meet often highly complex needs.
We are looking for proactive RGNs / RMNs with the ability to work effectively alone or in a team. You must have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great health care professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer excellent levels of remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday Pay included
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training and Additional Training
- Fast Track Registration and Compliance Process
- Free access to tax experts focused on maximising your take-home pay
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
Temporary positions often become permanent (if desired) and there are permanent opportunities available for Nurses as well.
- £ 20 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Bank, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse