Attleborough, Norfolk, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Ward Manager to join an excellent, well established Mental Health care provider in the Norfolk area. The successful applicant will manage the day to day running of the ward and have a real focus on the clinical staff, making sure they deliver the highest quality care standards. You will be able to demonstrate clear management competence and exceptional leadership ability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivational, experienced senior nurse who is RMN qualified with a reputation for ensuring the delivery of high quality, person centered care.
Skills Required -
* RMN- valid PIN
* Experience working with adult learning disabilities and associated mental health needs
* Previous experience working at management level within a hospital setting
* Proven ability to motivate and lead staff teams
* To promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
* Providing clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
* Ensuring all CPA, risk assessment, HONOS/HoNOSCA and other agreed measures are an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
* Developing and leading regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings and patient forums.
* Ensuring all patient date is entered on time within the appropriate database.
* Providing information as requested to the SMT or Central staff for Quality Data Collection.
* Managerial responsibility for a team of clinical staff undertaking a variety of roles at different levels.
Sal £38,500 + £1,000 on call allowance
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 38500 - 38500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
Ref: LJH - WMPAC - 1010
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse