Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Category B Prison Service
Preston, Lancashire, England
Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Category B Prison Service - Preston, North West - £20 - £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category B Prison service in Preston.
As a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be offering holistic and integrated support to prisoners on the wings, administering treatments, offering 1-1 support, clinics, observations during detox and assisting client's reach recovery.
Benefits of this Prison Recovery Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Rate of pay £20 - £23 depending on experience
- Experienced management
- Supportive team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
As a Prison Recovery Nurse - RGN or RMN, your duties include:
- Provide health and social care to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Promote an understanding of, and develop health and social care services within the prison environment to maximise personal well-being.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual
- Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and company policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
As a Prison Nurse - Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 20 - 23 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Ward nurse