Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
Smethwick, West Midlands, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD )
Location: West Midlands
Salary: up to £34,944 per annum / £16 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Appoint Group have partnered with a mental health rehabilitation service . We are now working to recruit Registered Nurses. These roles are available on a permanent basis and are open to mental health nurses or learning disability nurses.
This role will involve co-ordinating, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient programs of care. This post is open to either newly qualified nurses or experienced nurses . The Manager at this service has a flexible approach and is open to considering varying hours and shift patterns (wherever suitable for the service).
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high-quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
PLEASE NOTE: if this role is not suitable for you but you are looking for a new position please get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.
- £ 30000 - 34944 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse