Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
Durham, Durham, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD )
Salary: up to £34,944 per annum / up to £16 per hour (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours / Shifts: Flexible
Our client, a reputable hospital based in Durham , is seeking registered nurses to join their team. The roles are open to either mental health nurses ( RMN ) or learning disability nurses ( RNLD ).
This is a hospital specialising in mental health rehabilitation and any nurses applying should have a true passion for this area of nursing. As a Senior Staff Nurse you would be expected to mentor newly qualified nurses and deputise to management wherever necessary.
The service is focused on looking after their nurses and provide continuous training, support and development. The Manager is also open and flexible, and is happy to consider various shift patterns / working hours . These will be considered and accepted if suitable for the service.
* Free meals on duty
* Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
* Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
* Expert clinical supervision & peer support
* A high quality work environment
* RCNi membership
PLEASE NOTE : if this role is not suitable for you but you are looking for a new position please get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.
- £ 30000 - 349444 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse