Community Nurse - RNLD - Community and Home Based
Chester, Cheshire, England
Community Nurse - RNLD - Community and Home Based - North West England and North East England - Salary between £32,000 to £36,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with good experience of working within Learning Disability /Autism environments. Ideally as an RNLD, you will already have experience of working in a range of settings, for example; working in the community or a forensic setting.
As a Community Nurse ( RNLD ), you will need to have good knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support approaches within the community. You will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of clinical care, whilst also promoting choice and independence
As an RNLD in this community position, you will predominately be home based and be able to travel across parts of the North West and North East of England.
As a Community Nurse - RNLD you will be working alongside the Head of Learning and Disability and will be responsible for working alongside various branches within the company to set up specialised and bespoke teams.
As a Community Nurse - RNLD you will undertake the following duties:
- Managing own clinical caseload of clients
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical risk assessments
- Producing and implementing care plans
- Reviewing and monitoring clinical aspects of care packages
- Managing client's clinical needs and maintaining relationships
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals within the clients' MDT
- Completing support workers assessments
- Maintaining best practise and promoting independence
- Facilitating and educating carers within packages; including compliance
- Developing client specific training and compliance
- Be an advocate for Positive Behavioural Support Approaches
- Working as part of the on call team.
As a Community Nurse - RNLD, you must have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within Learning Disability /Autism environments
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse