Oncology Practice Development Lead Nurse
London, Greater London, England
Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
Permanent, full time
Are you an experienced nurse looking to take a step out of a clinical setting? Then look no further.
Pulse is working alongside a world-renowned healthcare organisation recruit a PDN for their learning and development team within oncology.
You will be providing in house teaching and training initiatives in a classroom setting to oncology staff working in the cancer services workforce.
Based in the Learning and Development department you will need to have a clear understanding of educational theory and application of practice, learning styles, management of these styles the different learning theories.
To be responsible for providing education, training and professional development to oncology staff.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying training, learning opportunities and development needs within an organisation
- Regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Leading the design, development, delivery and evaluation of various clinical courses, programmes and interventions
- Coordinate, facilitate and evaluate in-house training provision and induction
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Qualified educator
- Oncology nursing experience
- Classroom training experience
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a competitive salary + excellent benefits
If you would like to hear more about this exciting and unique opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on Apply.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner