Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Up to £35000
Vacancy Ref: 00066613
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to work within a purpose-built elderly and dementia specialist nursing home.
The home is located on the border of Lincolnshire/ Peterborough. They currently have an all-round 'Good' CQC.
The home is owned by a highly regarded, award-winning care provider who offer a range of excellent staff benefits, including:
- Profit share scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Retail discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Employee assistance programme
Essential Deputy Manager Requirements:
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) qualified
- Active UK NMC pin
- Experience working within a nursing home setting
- Excellent nursing knowledge
As a deputy manager you will be required to:
- Provide operational and commercial success alongside the manager
- Manage the home in the absence of the home manager
- Act as a clinical lead within the home
- Possess strong clinical skills and be up to date with current practices.
- Manage registered nurses and implement training/ induction programmes
- Ensure that high quality care is delivered throughout the home.
- Work alongside the home manager in improving CQC ratings.
Why apply through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Deputy Manager opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
- £ 33000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse