Clinical Nurse Specialist
Congleton, Cheshire, England
Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an enviably positioned Care Home for a Clinical Nurse Specialist / Night Manager near Congleton.
This home provides 24 hour residential, nursing, respite and dementia care within an elegant home that meets the ever changing needs of its 60 residents.
Its aim is to:
- Deliver a person-centred approach to clients
- Provide safe management and administration of medications
- Provide a high standard of health supervision and nursing care
- Work within the NMC code of conduct and scope of practise.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Have an active NMC pin number
- Be a senior registered nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Be confident with End of Life care, medication management, PEG feeds etc.
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for high quality clinical care
- Have a genuine interest in the client group
There is a competitive salary of £16.50 per hour along with paid breaks, enhanced pay for your bank holiday shifts and you get your birthday off every year.
This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed as this is a great home to work for! They take pride in the provision of care that they give their residents and their staff are talented, professional and trustworthy. You’ll be joining a fantastic team of people so don’t delay! Apply now!
If you have any questions, call Amy at Recruiting for Care or send your CV today to apply!
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse