Worthing, West Sussex, England
Practice Nurse, Worthing
A lovely GP Practice near Worthing is now recruiting for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team. The centre is situated in an easily accessible location, on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
The successful Practice Nurse will need to have experience in primary care and skills including Cytology, Immunisations, and ideally areas of Chronic Disease Management.
- Very Competitive and Negotiable Salary
- NHS Pension
- Career progression available - further training and skills maintenance available
- Flexible working hours - both part-time and full-time available
- 5-6 weeks annual leave (pro rata, + bank holidays)
Purpose built building, options to work flexibly if required, expanding clinical team.
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care bank working with Practice Nurses across the UK and placing them into permanent roles. We also have locum work available offering between £25 and £42 per hour, including holiday pay.
If you know someone interested in our roles/locum work then pass on their details and receive £50 for their successful referral!
- £ 35000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse