Clinic Operations Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Major Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Clinic Operations Manager to work with a leading charitable organisation that offers a range of sexual health services to both men and women.
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for all clinical areas of the Birmingham Clinic and will provide support and leadership to the clinical team. This is a key position with a strong focus on patient care, clinical excellence, quality and compliance.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Improving standards of good practice, safety, service and client care.
* Coordinating the clinical team including nurses, healthcare assistants, doctors, surgeons and anaesthetists.
* Ensuring appropriate cover for service delivery, identifying permanent and sessional requirements, organising rotas and cover for nursing and medical teams.
* Ensuring that all clinical staff receive appropriate training, support and development
* Taking the lead on changes in clinical practice, policy and best practice.
* Providing hands-on patient care and ongoing coaching and development of clinical team members.
* Ensuring safeguarding concerns are identified and appropriate action is taken.
* Ensuring appropriate responses to handling medical emergencies are in place, lead on emergency situations when present and follow up all cases to conclusion.
To be successful in this position you will have demonstrable experience leading a clinical team, with a strong focus on clinical excellence, and possess good commercial awareness
Key qualities / experience:
* Current registration as an RN or Midwife;
* Excellent people management skills, including mentoring and developing team members and the ability to deal with people management issues effectively;
* Up to date understanding of gynaecology and theatre practice;
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities under pressure
* Pro-choice on abortion
The company offer fantastic development and training opportunities along with full support, on the job training and an environment designed for support and growth.
Keywords: Birmingham, Clinical operations manager, Clinic Manager, Registered Nurse, RGN, Midwife, Nurse Manager
- £ 32200 - 36500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse