Locum or Perm Clinical Commissioning Practitioner - West/East Midlands
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Commissioning Practitioner
West/East Midlands - Home based
To start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
We are currently resourcing for a locum or permanent RMN/RNLD or Social Worker to take on the position of Clinical Commissioning Practitioner for an Independent CAMHS provider.
- Mental Health Nurse/ Learning Disability Nurse/ Social Worker
- Experience of working in the area of mental health
- Minimum of 3 years management experience within a mental health setting
- A proven track record of working alongside parents within a residential provision.
- The ability to or ability to be trained to have experience and skills in development of presentations for a wide range of audience.
- To have good IT skills, be self motivated and organised.
- Excellent inter personal skills, with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work independently, be assertive and have good negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage your own case-load with appropriate supervision.
- The ability to travel, including overnight stays.
For further information please contact Bridget on Apply
- Full time
- Temporary, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse