Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Horsham up to £36,000 p/a
Horsham, West Sussex, England
A leading local care home operator currently requires a Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager in their elderly nursing home in Horsham.
The fully CQC compliant service provides elderly, dementia and disability care to predominantly older adults and has excellent facilities in place to enable the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The role is to work 40 hours per week on days and the competitive salary offered is up to £36,000 per annum depending on experience. Your time will be split equally between clinical and supernumerary duties.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as either an RGN or RMN
• Experienced in a senior or leadership position in a care home setting, with proven experience leading shifts and managing a team
• Experienced working in an elderly care setting
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, safeguarding procedures and care quality requirements
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and happy to get involved with hands-on care in the home
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse