Staff Nurse (RMN)
Richmond upon Thames, London, Greater London, EnglandStaff Nurse (RMN) - SW London
£30K + bonuses - Adult Mental Health/PICU
I am working with a private psychiatric hospital just outside of Richmond, SW London, and there is a permanent Staff Nurse (RMN) vacancy available on a full-time basis. The candidate should be comfortable with working in an environment where service users' exhibit challenging behaviours such as unexplained episodes, suicide attempts and personality disorder.
This hospital treats adults from all over the country who have been detained under the Mental Health Act, and who present behaviours and conditions that require specialist intervention, such as schizophrenia, drug-induced psychoses, depression and increased violence. The hospital also takes admissions from those who were under a CTO which has since been revoked. It is divided into 3 gender-specific wards, with additional facilities for those requiring solitary treatment, creating a safe and secure environment in which service users can start to recover.
- Competitive starting salary
- Welcome bonus of £2.5K with an additional £1K bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Comprehensive induction programme, suited to the specific hospital
- Generous annual leave allowance
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programmes, Nurse Support Forums and MyFamilyCare
- Company discount scheme
- Support for undertaking further education i.e. BSc/MSc
- NMC/DBS fees reimbursed
- Outstanding training programme
- Must be an RMN in the UK with active NMC registration and valid PIN
- Must have some experience of working within mental health
- An enhanced DBS is required for the post (covered by the company)
- You should be prepared to work days, nights and weekends on a rolling rota
- You should also keep up with CPD and express a genuine interest in the company and the type of care it provides
- Strong working knowledge of the MHA/MCA/SoVA/other relevant legislation
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 30220 - 30220 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse