Staff Nurse RGN/RMN - Part-Time Nights Axminster £15.53 per hour
Axminster, Devon, England
A large dementia specialist nursing home in the Axminster area of Devon is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their team.
The home was rated as “good” during the most recent CQC assessment and offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with predominantly dementia care needs in beautiful surroundings with extensive facilities in place to ensure excellent quality of life and care. The home has a strong, experienced and well- established team and manager in place.
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified RGN or RMN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in a dementia care home setting
• Flexible to work day or night shifts as required
• Committed to high quality care
What the home is offering:
• A permanent part-time contract of 24 hours per week
• Competitive hourly rates from £15.53
• Excellent working conditions in a very well-run home
• Ongoing training opportunities
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Devon and Cornwall, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 15.53 - 15.53 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse