Band 6 Deputy Ward Manager - Registered Mental Health Nurse
Truro, Cornwall, England
Band 6 Deputy Ward Manager
Specialist Dementia Unit
Permanent, full time
£26, 565 - £35, 577 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be working alongside a leading NHS Trust based in Cornwall, to recruit a Band 6 Deputy Ward Manager for a specialist dementia unit.
This client offers patients a wide variety of specialist services from acute admissions, inpatient units, rehabilitation and dementia care. They work with their patients to provide assessment and treatment of organic mental health problems with dementia on a 24 bedded unit.
The multi-disciplinary team works closely with patients to get to know their personal preferences to deliver patient centered care and support each patient more efficiently. From admission onto the unit, staff work to provide a care pathway to support them back to independent living in the community.
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses who have 2 years post qualification experience working within an acute, rehabilitation or dementia care setting. So if you are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- To be delegated to take responsibility for the co-ordination of a designated caseload
- Act as a role model and provide leadership, supervision and support to junior staff
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources available to deliver a high standard of quality care to service users
- To take part in the service rotational training programme
What are the benefits for you?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- £4000 relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Revalidation support
- Commitment and investment in your career development
If you would like to find out more about this brand new opportunity call us for more information on Apply. Or make an application today and we will be in touch.
- £ 26565 - 35577 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 24 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse