Staff Nurse Oncology Bristol
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandStaff Nurse Oncology - Bristol NHS Hospital
Band 5 from £22128 up to £28746 / year
The Bristol Royal Infirmary (BRI) is a teaching hospital with close links to Bristol University and provides acute medicine and surgery, critical care, trauma, orthopaedic and accident and emergency services to the population of Bristol.
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals in the heart of Bristol, a vibrant and culturally diverse city. They have over 8,000 staff who deliver over 100 different clinical services from nine individual sites.
With services from the cardiac intensive care unit to the Bristol oncology and haematology centre, they offer care to the people of Bristol and the South West with complex cardiac conditions and innovative treatments for cancer. They are one of the country’s largest acute NHS Trusts with an annual income of £575m.
With strong links to the University of Bristol and University of West of England, they are the major medical research centre in the region of international acclaim. The findings allow them to continually improve their patient care.
Their academic links also makes them the largest centre for medical training in the South West.
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
Applying is simple, you need to click APPLY and send in your CV. We will be in touch with you very soon or you can call Diana on Applyext 1310.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Ward nurse