PIP Health Assessor/ Disability Assessor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Health Assessor/ Disability Assessor
Health Assessor/ Disability Analyst (PIP)
North West- Greater Manchester
Full- time, Permanent (Mon- Fri)
Band 6 - circa £35,577
Do you want to maintain your clinical practice in a Monday- Friday, office- based setting? Hays is pleased to be working exclusively with an NHS Trust, looking for RGN's/ RMN's/ RNLDs/ Physiotherapists/ Occupational Therapists/ Paramedics to join them on a permanent basis as Disability Assessors.
The role: Utilise your clinical knowledge and interpersonal skills, assessing claimants of Personal Independence Payments on behalf of the DWP. You will receive fully- paid, certified training in assessment and report- writing, and will be given the opportunity develop yourself professionally, in a supportive environment, and as part of a multi- disciplinary clinical team.
- Sociable working hours Monday - Friday (8am-4pm or 9am-5pm) - No weekends!
- 27 days annual leave, rising to 33 with 10 years' service
- NHS pension scheme
- Move up one spine point with offer (or equivalent if coming from a private sector background)
- Receive fully paid, certificated training
- Progression opportunities in to Band 7 training and managerial roles
- Annual salary review
- Take advantage of NHS corporate discounts
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest to you or anyone you know, please contact Nimisha Mistry on Applyor
Hays offers a £250 referral bonus to anyone who refers a successful applicant!
- £ 26565.00 - 35577.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse