Clinical Lead Nurse
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Clinical Lead Nurse Job
RMN or RNLD
£32,898 to £37,921 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced senior RMN or RNLD qualified nurse on behalf of a purpose built, private low to medium secure hospital in based Warrington, Cheshire.
The hospital is part of a private healthcare company that provide care and support to male and female patients with brain injuries, deaf patients with mental health disorders and patients with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC)
Our client is looking for an experience senior nurse to work full time hours from 07:00 to 19:30, you will be required to work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday one week and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday the following week. The salary is £32,898 to £37,921 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience; you will also receive the following company benefits:
* Personal pension scheme plan.
* Private healthcare plan which offers valuable assistance towards the cost of dental treatment, optical services, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic services and consultations.
* Death in service cover which is 3 times your basic salary, this will go to the nominated beneficiary.
* 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus an extra week's holiday after 3 years service. This equates to 35 days annual leave plus the 8 days bank holidays.
* Free onsite parking
* Full comprehensive induction and on going training and development
* Annual good attendance rewards to the value of £225
If you would like further information about the role or are interested in applying please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 32898.00 - 37921.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse