Pontypool, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
Salary up to 40k
Fantastic Clinical Lead vacancy available with an independent care home provider to oversee the clinical and support team within a medium sized Nursing service in Pontypool. Day to day management of the clinical and support team on your unit while working with the homes management team to ensure the highest levels of care are provided.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care within the home.
• RGN/RMN Qualified
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
For more information on this fantastic Clinical Lead role please contact Stephanie Hamilton at Purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date CV to Apply
(Key words: Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, RGN, RMN)
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse