Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Chesterfield, Derbyshire , £15.50 per hour, Days and Nights, 36 hours per week.
Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant nursing home in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15.5 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 31 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse