Specialist Nurse (Primary Care)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Hays is honoured to be working with a luxurious, state of the art Private Clinic in Hemel Hempstead.
Specialist Nurse (RGN/ Outpatients Nurse / Primary Care Nurse / Practice Nurse)
Full- time/ Part-time, Permanent
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary £32,000 to £35,000 p/a
Hays Healthcare has the pleasure of working with a luxurious, state-of - the - art, 20, 000ft private clinic, based in Hemel Hempstead. The clinic specialises in same day diagnostics and outpatients medical and dental services; with highly qualified GPs, Medical Consultants, dentists, support staff and the most advanced diagnostic and imaging equipment available in the industry.
As a result of the service's natural growth, we are hoping to speak to professional nurses who are keen to join the team on a permanent basis.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Registered Nurse Qualification and NMC membership
- Experience of Primary Care Nursing and Outpatients is essential - Diagnosing, assessing and managing long term conditions, Immunisations, Diet/smoking/lifestyle advice, ECGs, Spirometry, Cervical Smears, Wound Care, Ear syringing, Well Man and Women Clinics, Management of minor injuries and minor illness, Nurse triage
- High standards of personal presentation appropriate healthcare environment.
- Ambassador for the brand and passionate about providing quality patient care. Always putting the patient first.
- Able to offer availability across 7 days a week
This opportunity will allow you to do the job you have been trained to do and in a fabulous environment with the best facilities and equipment available.
What benefits you would expect:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Healthcare plan - that allows you to benefit from the services on site
- Discounted Gym membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme [EAP]
- Dedicated staff area including changing and locker room, lounge and dining area, library and training rooms
- Free parking
If you are interested in being part of this exciting venture and build a template for a brighter future in healthcare, we'd like to hear from you. For more information on how to apply please contact Kerry Fox on Applyor simply email your CV
- £ 32000.00 - 35000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Practice nurse