Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Specialist Home
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care for Older and Younger Adults
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Salary: £15.15 per hour (£34,600 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
A very exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated Registered Nurse to work within a specialised, purpose-built nursing home. Located in Wigan, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older and younger adults with dementia and severe / enduring mental health needs, some of whom require compassionate palliative care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
- £ 34600 - 34600 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland