Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manager required in Manchester, Greater Manchester, up to £60kannum,
40.00 hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium size nursing home in Manchester, Greater The Home Provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health condition.
The home has consistently achieved Good CQC services report.
This is a well established local home to work for and will offer progression and opportunity for the right candidate. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Days - 40.00 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- up to £60k annum
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 2000 welcome bonus
- NMC Pin renewal fee
- Annual Bonuses after first year
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
HS18000Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 55 - 65 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland