Weymouth, Dorset, England
£45K+ Salary, Manager required in Weymouth, Dorset working in a medium sized care home with nursing.
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium sized nursing home in Weymouth, Dorset with beautiful manicured gardens and just moments away from the coast! The service offers dementia, mental health condition and physical disability treatment to the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Full time
- Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Physical Disabilities
- £45K Salary
- Home Manager experience required
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd