Senior Nurse (Mental Health)
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
Senior Staff Nurse required in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire , up to £16.00 per hour, Days, 37.5 hours per week
Adults, Mental Health Conditions
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a well established hospital in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. My client provides nursing services to Adults with Mental Health Conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client provides specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation for people with an acquired brain injury, including traumatic brain injury and stroke or a progressive neurological condition to reduce challenging behaviour and optimise functional skills. My clients hospital is a 50 bedded inpatient rehabilitation service, across three units and patients are supported to maximise their level of independence.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Senior Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 37 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous annual leave
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Personal health insurance
- Free meals/refreshments on duty
- NMC paid for
- Private dental care
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse