Night Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Manchester
Up to £20p/h - Good CQC!
I have a fantastic opportunity for an RGN/RMN in the SW Manchester area with my client, who has a permanent, full-time nights contract available at their large nursing home specialising in care of the elderly.
My client is a leading private healthcare provider in the UK, and is well known for its development of its staff and first-class nursing care. My client is also in receipt of many prestigious healthcare awards in relation to its dedication to patient-centred, compassionate and meaningful care. They are recognised as a popular and innovative employer, which constantly strives to challenge and support staff.
This home is 60 bedded, and is purpose built throughout. It predominantly provides general elderly and dementia care, and also has the facilities and skilled staff to provide physical disability and sensory impairment care. It is close to public transport links and local amenities, and enjoys a relationship with the local community.
- Up to £20p/h starting rate
- Permanent contract (48hrs p/w)
- £2K bonus, payable in instalments
- Specialist training throughout the year with relevant updates
- Career progression in the home and wider company available
- In-depth induction programme
- DBS and NMC fees paid
- Career progression scheme
- Free uniform
- You must be an RGN/RMN in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Previous experience within the elderly/dementia care setting is necessary
- Nursing home experience is advantageous, but not essential
- You must have knowledge of SoVA/DoLS/MCA and other relevant Health Acts
- Your clinical skills must be of exceptional standard
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd