Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Deputy Manager required in Bromley,Kent , up to £40k, Days/Nights, 42 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bromley,Kent. My client offers Dementia treatment to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
SP20334 Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd