Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Darlington, Durham, England
Are you looking:
• to earn some extra cash?
• for flexible working arrangements?
• to work in an area with no permanent vacancies?
If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
R Care are looking for qualified experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner to work across the North East on an 'as and when' basis.
The role requires you to assess patients, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge or refer as appropriate to other healthcare professionals or external agencies.
If you are looking for flexible work that can fit around your other commitments, then this could be just what you're looking for.
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service we offer:
• Competitive pay
• First choice of available shifts at a variety of trusts
• Paid annual leave
• Free mandatory training
• Experience gained by working on various wards across the Hospitals
How to join us
Registration follows a rigorous recruitment process following NHS Employment Check Standards. The length of time it will take depends on your availability to attend and complete the interview process, the time taken to receive your references and DBS disclosure. We need your help in working with us to keep this duration to a minimum.
1. YOU book your interview
2. YOU attend your assessment day, which includes an interview, knowledge assessment, identity and eligibility to work document checks
3. YOU tell your referees that we will be contacting them to obtain references and ask them to reply quickly
4. WE contact your references
5. YOU complete the Occupational Health and DBS forms and submit to us
6. YOU complete your online and practical mandatory training
7. WE will confirm registration once all employment checks are completed
Successful applicants will be contacted via email with regards to interview details.
We are committed to a policy of equality in all our employment practices and strive to eliminate unfair discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation. Equality of opportunity is a high priority within our organisation. We will not unlawfully, unfairly or unreasonably discriminate or treat individuals less favourably on the grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, disability, age, race, nationality or ethnic origin.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not short-listed for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us in 21 days after the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- £ 23.00 - 42.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner