Registered Nurse RGN or RMN
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
We are currently looking for experienced RGNs and RMNs to join the highly qualified and dedicated teams within in purpose built Nursing Care Centres in Westminster London;
• Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each resident
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
The successful candidate
• Will be RGN/RMN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Will be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Will be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
• Will be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Will be authorised to work in the UK
In return the positions offers a competitive salary of £31,629 per annum (£16.22 per hour) + £1000 introductory bonus
Full training and development opportunities
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Personal development and career development opportunities.
Please call Maxine for further information on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
- £ 31629 - 31629 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland