Children’s Palliative Care Nurse RN East London £24,000 to £34,500 p/a
London, Greater London, England
An East London based hospice which provides dedicated care and support to chronically and terminally ill children and their families is currently looking to employ a Registered Nurse to join their dedicated team.
The focus of the hospice is on living for the moment and making happy memories and all staff understand the importance of play and having fun and the positive impact this has on the lives of service users and their families.
In this role, duties will include the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care, providing holistic care packages to children and supporting their families.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Children’s or Learning Disability Nurse
• Experienced in providing palliative and complex care to children and young people
• Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
• Able to work with children with central lines, syringe drivers, tracheostomies and dependent on ventilators
• Passionate and dedicated to the role
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
The salary on offer for this post is starting from £24,000 per annum although with unsociable hours increments, this will increase to up to £34,500 per annum.
To apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For further information about this post or any other nursing vacancies in Greater London, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyor visit our website for a full list of vacancies.
- £ 24000 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Community childrens nurse, Nursing home childrens nurse, Ward childrens nurse