Nurses for Central London Hospitals
London, Greater London, England
Fantastic opportunity to work in one of the top hospitals of Central London.
Imperial Medical Permanent is pleased to announce interviews for the following units:
Applicants should have their NMC registration complete. Interviews are available for nurses with or without previous experience.
With Band 5 salaries from 21,909 to 28,462GBP per year plus 20% uplift London Allowance, by working for this Trust you will also benefit of:
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
- 10 days paternity leave
- Job share and part time working
- Career breaks
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay
For further information, please contact me.
- £ 25,447 - 33,057 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
Ref: Ibraim Cassama
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse