Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse
Ashford, Kent, England
Job Title : Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse
Vacancy : Permanent
Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Our Client is currently looking for RGN / RMN work in their Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service.
You will be responsible for the delivery of high standards of resident/patient care, active participation in the rehabilitation programme and effective management of the Rehabilitation Assistants/Support Workers.
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the rehabilitation assistants/support workers and nursing students
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit.
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
- Ensure all relevant reports, e.g. case review nursing report, meet standard of content and deadlines
For further information please contact Kanishka on Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland