Temp ITU Nurse Band 6 South West
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
ID Medical needs to fill a role for a Band 6 ITU Nurse in a state of the art NHS Hospital. You will be based in a desirable location near the coast.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. The client is keen to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated nurse. If you are a professional and caring ITU nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients.
Core duties would include:
- As a Nurse you will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
- RMN qualified
- Valid NMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
- Able to use own initiative
- Confident and supportive in manner
- Effective communication skills
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track registration and compliance
- BLS courses
- 24 hour service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 13.59 - 18.20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse