Home Manager RGN/RMN Liverpool £40,000 p/a
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
A small care home in the North of Liverpool, which has recently been taken over by new owners, requires an experienced, RGN or RMN qualified Home Manager to lead and develop the team and service.
The home caters to older adults with a range of physical, mental health and disability nursing care needs and as Home Manager your primary focus will be on making improvements throughout the home to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• Demonstrate proven experience in elderly care home management, ideally with experience turning a home around
• Possess excellent working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards and their implementation
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and able to be on call when required
This position offers an excellent salary of £40,000 per annum in return for full time hours.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Lancashire and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd