Job DescriptionHead of Nursing (RMN/RNLD) vacancy - up to £55KMaidenhead - CAMHS - Good CQC!
A modern, private hospital in Maidenhead has an exciting Head of Nursing opportunity available for a confident, dynamic and experienced RMN/RNLD on a permanent basis. This role is paying up to £55K, and is ideal for someone who has experience in managing an AMH/CAMHS service and is looking for a new opportunity with a leading care provider in the UK.
This hospital cares for young people with enduring mental health issues and eating disorders whose needs cannot be met within community settings, and therefore require specialist, inpatient care. Conditions that are treated here include PTSD, psychosis, personality disorder, self-harm, ADHD etc. PICU services are also provided to those with severe mental illnesses and therefore detained under the Mental Health Act, and this care is delivered using a person-centred approach, rather than a standardised programme. The hospital works with local healthcare professionals/organisations to ensure that care provided is appropriate for each person, and has maintained a Good CQC rating.
In this role, you will be working with the leadership team to effectively manage the delivery and improvement of first-class CAMHS nursing care to vulnerable patients, ensuring that this care is holistic and positively contributing to their rehabilitation and recovery. You will support the Head of Quality in areas such as patient incident management, improvement plans, auditing etc., and work closely with external stakeholders (namely CQC/NHS England etc.). Service development, safeguarding, governance and leadership are also included under the successful candidate's accountabilities, whilst always adhering to the NMC Code of Conduct. The Package
- Competitive salary of £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Comprehensive, specialist induction and training programme
- Employee Assistance Programme/Nurse Support Forum
- Company discount and pension scheme
- Support for revalidation
- Continuous training/CPD relative to your interests and
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Teaching and Assessing qualification (ENB Apply)
- At least 3 years' experience in a managerial capacity within mental health settings
- Proof of achieving and maintaining a Good or above CQC report
- Flexibility to work over your contracted hours as and when the service requires
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of quality management, governance, safeguarding, healthcare legislation and healthcare leadership
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references and clarifying any queries up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy