Registered Mental Health Nurse
Colchester, Essex, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse required in Colchester, Essex. Earn up to £28/hr and benefit from flexible working!
Candidates must be willing to provide the highest standards of care with being motivated and passionate about their work.
Agency work is a fantastic way of working in different environments and gives you the opportunity to expand your experience and develop your career. Whether you want to work one day a week or five days a week, agency shifts offers you the flexibility you need!
You will be working closely with the following care categories:
- Acute Adult Inpatients
- Crisis Resolution Team
- Mental Health
HRN Company Benefits
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Excellent Pay Rates!!!
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Uniform & Badge
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
- Variety of shift patterns days, nights, earlies and lates.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months' recent and relevant experience
- Hold a current NMC PIN
- Hold a recognised Nursing Qualification
- Able to provide at least 3 years' worth of references
- Desirable: own car and full clean licence
Why choose HRN?
Health Recruit Network is a leading nursing agency and proud supplier to the NHS & Private Sector throughout the United Kingdom. We strive for delivering excellent customer service, care standards and a unique approach to the healthcare sector.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland