E45k Medical Service Advisor 6mts acute exp
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with its client, are currently recruiting for a Medical Services Advisor with fluent Spanish OR Italian OR Portuguese OR French. Your obviously have to be perfectly fluent in English also.
Working as triage nurses in the Dublin office, you will be assessing people and speaking to hospitals regarding medical insurance and treatment etc.
- Salary: 45k
- 30% Shift Allowance
- Shifts range from (7am – 3pm) (3pm to 11pm) (11pm to 7am)
Candidates must be
- Qualified Nurse
- Clinical Experience (at minimum Band 4 UK experience or minimum 6 months experience as a staff nurse)
- Microsoft office proficient
- Motivation to build a career in a office base environment and need to prove this at interview stage
- Administration heavy role
- Negotiating skills (Required to negotiate with medical providers for costs and patient care)
- Fluent in Spanish (or one of the other languages mentionned above) is a must!
-Previous clinical nursing experience.
-Experience within in the insurance industry, ideally in healthcare
-Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
-Completion or progression towards the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
- € 43000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Occupational health, Palliative care