Clinical Advisor - Nurse or Paramedic
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandAre you a Registered Paramedic or Nurse looking for a change?
HCL Permanent is currently working in partnership with a fantastic Ambulance Service located in the South of England to provide an opportunity for paramedics and nurses that would like to change their career to the next level.
South Central Ambulance is looking for a Paramedic/Nurse to work as a NHS 111 Clinical Advisor in their contact centres at Bicester(Oxfordshire) and Otterbourne(Hampshire).
This is a great opportunity for a career progression and development that offers support and flexibility to develop your skills.
As a Clinical Advisor within the NHS 111 you will provide over the phone clinical advice to patients, ensuring that the NHS 111 service is delivered safely, consistent and to an appropriate standard. Using your own clinical judgement, you will support the Health Care Advisors within the contact centre and help to health and clinical needs of patients to arrive at a correct clinical outcome.
- Be a qualified Paramedic or nurse
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a nurse or paramedic
- Triage and customer service experience
- Registered at the NMC or HCPC
- Full time of comprehensive training
- Salary Band 6 +25% unsocial hours allowance
- Excellent rates of pay with the opportunity to progress
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
- Flexible shifts
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, please click ‘apply now’ or call Silvia Martins on Apply
- £ 26565 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: NHS 111
This job was posted to: A&E nurse