Peripatetic (mobile) Staff Nurse (RN/RGN) - Adult Services
St Austell, Cornwall, England
Salary: Band 5 - £22,128-£28,747 (plus attractive retention bonus)
Description: Our client provides health and social care services for Adult Community Services, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Child and Family Services for the county of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
They are looking for motivated, positive individuals who will work within Adult Community Services across community hospitals and Walk in centres across Cornwall.
They will offer a supportive working environment in which to develop your clinical and interpersonal skills, a structured in-service training programme and appraisal and supervision system.
Person Specification: Applications are invited from Registered Nurses (Adult) with the ability to work within a team committed to excellence in patient care. Please note that public transport in Cornwall can be limited. Therefore, we would advise having access to your own transport for those posts, although The Trust has a salary sacrifice for car scheme and they also have their own fleet of pool cars but you will need a full UK driving licence to access these.
* Protected CPD time for registered staff
* Access to a dedicated central development fund to support CPD for all staff
* Leadership and Management development programmes
* Coaching and mentoring opportunities
* A full clinical induction programme for essential operational skills
* Access to a care certificate programme for our band 1-4 clinical staff
* A bespoke and robust preceptorship programme to support newly qualified staff
* Individual professional development programmes
* Relocation packages and support available
* The hospital also brings a portfolio of rewards and benefits for their staff. These include:
* Free access to individual RCNi portfolios to support revalidation for nursing staff
* Free DBS checks where required
* Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions - often up to 15% savings
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Salary sacrifice car scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
- £ 22128 - 28747 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd