Staff Nurse - Yapton
Yapton, Arundel, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Yapton Nursing Home £33,852 per annum
Read on for more details or click apply now to register your CV and details to find out more!
42 hours per week
£15.50 per hour
Nights - 12 hour shifts
About the role
I am looking for a Registered General Nurse to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a small EMI nursing home. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company that can offer career progression and support.
The home employ a person centered approach to care, every resident has a named carer and the Activity Therapist and care staff organise a wide range of things to do both inside and outside the home.
All you need to apply is
* A Registered Nurse Qualification - RGN
* An active NMC PIN number
* The right to work within the UK
* Dedication to the role
* Work with the support of your Manager, Deputy and Unit Manager to ensure the quality of care within the home at all times
* Administer prescribed medicines and document accordingly
* Support, supervise and manage performance of staff
* Assess ongoing needs of residents ensuring safe and effective nursing care is delivered
* Provide honest development feedback to improve team performances
* Take an active role in the audit process
To learn more about the role and to be put forward, click APPLY now and send over your CV and contact details.
- £ 33852 - 33852 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
Ref: Staff Nurse - Yapton
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd