Paediatric Nurse- Reading
Reading, Berkshire, England
Job Role: Paediatric/ Children's Nurse
Are you looking for more flexible working hours with great pay rates?
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading NHS Trusts and currently require agency Registered Paediatric Nurses to work in the Guildford area. This position is on agency basis, paying fantastic rates for either full time or part time work. We have a variety of wards available.
About the role
You will join a busy and dynamic ward environment within a community hospital, providing the very best levels of clinical care. You'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every patient.
Duties will include:
*Providing high quality nursing care and support and develop team members as appropriate
*Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations of the patient, escalating as indicated when variances occur
*Being responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential records
You must be compassionate and be willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway. You must work well within a team, be a supportive mentor to junior staff and lead by example by demonstrating excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability. You must also be able to demonstrate pro-active continuing professional development.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all bands and specialities.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- Specialist dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Refer a nurse and earn Â£100!
- Occupational Health and Mandatory Training support
- Revalidation support.
The qualities we are looking for in nurse applicants are:
- Registered nurse degree with a current UK NMC Pin
- 6 months UK experience working in a similar position, preferably working in hospitals.
- Knowledge in the following; Health and Safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling, certification dated within the last year
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
If you have a passion for your career then we want to hear from you!
- £ 20.00 - 35.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse