Staff Nurse - Full Time Days
Camden, London, Greater London, EnglandStaff Nurse – Full Time Days
£17 per hour
Permanent Contract – 44 hours per week, Days
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a quality focused care home provider to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse RGN /RMN to become part of their team within their large care home situated in Camden, London.
The home is registered to provide care and support to older people with nursing and dementia care needs and to younger adults with disabilities.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
- Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
- Conducting risk assessments
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
- Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Current experience working as a Staff Nurse ideally in a similar setting
My client is offering a fantastic hourly rate of £17 per hour to the successful candidate along with on-going training and support to ensure success in the role.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply.
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland